How to make an HHO bomb?

How to make an HHO bomb? Video Clips. Duration : 3.85 Mins.



I added explanation in english to this vid. Use cc. I'll explain you how to make an oxyhydrogen (HHO) bomb with this video. Most people use electrolysis, but I want to show you another method. All products you need are available in shops or on the internet. At least in my country (The Netherlands) . Materials: - Plastic box filled with cold water - 2 glass bottles - Aluminum foil - Tape - 15% or a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide. This one is 30% - Some distilled or normal water - Manganese dioxide. To get this black stuff you've to break up an alkaline battery. - Balloon - Long fuse (like from a roman candle) - Small plastic bag - A bit of black powder (from a firecracker for example) - Sodium hydroxide/caustic soda/lye. - Scissors - Matches or a lighter I'm aware of the dangers and I'm not responsible for your acts.

Keywords: oxyhydrogen, bomb, hydrogen, peroxide, oxygen, glass, bottles, manganese, dioxide, Boom, Fireworks, How-to, sodium, hydroxide, caustic, soda, Energy, Bottle, Works, Rocket, Powder



Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply