Raw Vegan Taco Town With Leija * Quick, Healthy & Tasty Recipe

Raw Vegan Taco Town With Leija * Quick, Healthy & Tasty Recipe Tube. Duration : 2.97 Mins.



There are hundreds of variations of the raw vegan taco, and I've personally made over 15 versions- Today I'm sharing one of them that I created. :) I dedicate this recipe to my friends Carla & Jenni. I made this recipe for them the other day and they both couldn't get enough! :) Taco Recipe: Avocado(s) Per every medium sized avocado, add 1/2 to 1 tsp approx. of taco seasoning or simply add a little, mash & taste...and perhaps add more. You want it to be very flavorful because it's seasoning the whole taco. Tomatoes, red pepper, and medjool dates diced. Dates are super yummy in this, but if you don't like the dates & avocado combo (perhaps the combo gives you gas or simply doesn't sit well with you) skip the dates. One of the food combining rules is that fruits & fats don't mix well....and I actually only use dates sometimes in this mix. For optimal digestion, skip the dates and simply mix the avocado, veggies & taco seasoning together...or, skip the avocado, and simply have veggies & taco seasoning, with or without dates. I usually add shredded carrots, cucumbers, green onions & sprouts to the mix as well, but simply had none of those ingredients today. And sometimes what I'll also do (to give the whole thing more flavor) is I'll mix the veggies in a bowl with a little taco seasoning as well. Spread a thin to medium layer of the avocado mixture on your leaf, sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients. Salt & Pepper can be sprinkled on top of the tomato, red pepper & dates if ...

Keywords: raw, vegan, taco, recipe, quick, easy, delicious, yummy, healthy, alkaline, energize, loose, weight, clear, illuminate, skin, glowing, complexion, feel, amazing, boost, mood, leijaturunen, holistic, health, practitioner, nutritionist, quantum, biofeedback



This entry was posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply